INFORMATION PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF D. LGS. 30 JUNE 2003, N.196 (PRIVACY CODE)
Preamble The Data Controller (as defined in point a) “Data Controller” considers the protection of the confidentiality of its Users’ personal data to be of fundamental importance and undertakes to process such data in full compliance with the safeguards and rights recognised to the data subjects by Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003 (“Privacy Code”), with particular reference to confidentiality, the protection of personal identity and dignity and the right to security and protection of personal data. The Data Controller therefore invites each User of the website https://agresti1902.it/ (“Site”) to carefully read this information notice and to print and keep a copy or save an electronic copy. This information notice is available in Italian.
a) Data controller
The data controller, as defined in art. 4, paragraph 1, lett. f), of the Privacy Code, is Agresti 1902 s.r.l.. with registered office in Strada Bella Farnia 35, Sabaudia (Lt), email email@example.com, (“Data Controller”). For further information about the Owner you can write to Agresti 1902 s.r.l.. with registered office in Strada Bella Farnia 35, Sabaudia (Lt), email firstname.lastname@example.org.
b) Definition and types of “personal data” processed
Personal data”, as defined in Article 4, paragraph 1, letter b) of the Privacy Code, means “any information relating to a natural person, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number”;
The Data Controller may become aware of the following types of personal data - personal data such as name, surname, domicile/residence address, date of birth, tax code, VAT number, e-mail address, telephone numbers of fixed and/or mobile users entered in the registration form on the Site or freely sent in the case of communications by e-mail; – data relating to tastes, preferences, habits, needs and consumption choices as deduced from the data relating to navigation on the “Site”.
c) Purposes and methods of the processing for which the data are intended
The Data Controller may find itself processing one or more types of personal data referred to in point b) above, using both computerised and paper-based instruments, for the purposes illustrated below:
1. Purposes connected with and instrumental to the management of the forwarded request
This category includes all the activities of providing the service or the specific activity freely requested through the Site by filling in a form, sending an email or forwarding a phone call to a telephone number. With regard to filling in the form, the data marked with an * (asterisk) and any answers to questions marked with an * (asterisk) are indispensable for following up on requests. If they are not provided, it will not be possible to process the request.
2. Purposes connected with promotional and/or marketing activities
This category includes all activities carried out to promote products, services, connected or related to the product category of the Site. Optional nature of providing data for the purposes referred to in point 2 above – For the purposes referred to in point 2 above, providing data by the User is optional and is subject to the User’s free consent to the use of his/her personal data for the purposes and under the conditions indicated above. Contact modalities – The contact modalities aimed at the promotional activities mentioned in n.2 above, if the User has consented to them, can be both automated (email, sms) and traditional (telephone calls with operator, postal mail). The User may at any time withdraw the consent previously given, even partially (e.g. by consenting only to the traditional methods of contact).
d) Categories of subjects to whom the data may be communicated
In carrying out its activities and for the pursuit of the purposes set out in point c) above, the Data Controller may wish to communicate the Users’ personal data to the following subjects: Public bodies Public bodies or judicial authorities, where required by law or to prevent or repress the commission of a crime.
e) Transfer of data abroad
The Data Controller, in providing the activities described, may use suppliers located outside the European Union.
f) Dissemination of data
The personal data collected are not and will not be subject to “dissemination”, with the exception of statistical, anonymous and aggregate studies.
g) Right of access to personal data and other rights of the data subject pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code
The data subject, pursuant to art. 7 of the Privacy Code, has the right to
1. obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him/her exist, even if not yet recorded, and communication of such data in intelligible form;
2. obtain indication of: I. the source of the personal data; II. the purposes and methods of processing; III. the logic applied in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; IV. the identity of the data controller, data processors and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2, of the Privacy Code; V. the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
3. obtain: I. the updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; II. the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; III. certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
4. oppose, in whole or in part: I. for legitimate reasons, the processing of personal data concerning him, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; II. the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
The above rights may be exercised by the data subject at any time by contacting the Data Controller at the following addresses: email email@example.com
In addition to the above, Users registered on the Site may at any time view, modify and/or delete their personal data by simply accessing their personal account.